Online Video Producer
Sexo - Cualquiera
Edad - Cualquiera
Educación - Licenciatura
Experiencia - 1-3 años
Tipo de trabajo - Tiempo completo
Excelente en computadoras , 2-3 Años de Experiencia, Ingles, Español
Descripción del posición
The Video Producer creates videos with an emphasis on useful and relevant content. The qualified candidate must have the ability to execute all aspects of digital video production including conceptualization of stories, field production, video shooting and editing, strong writing skills and publishing using a CMS. Other important skills include basic knowledge of video optimization best practices, social media and overall knowledge of digital production tools, and an understanding of multiple video formats/codecs. Among the responsibilities of the Online Video Producer, this position will film interviews and record online product demos, and use recorded content to create compelling and useful online videos to highlight customer success stories, product features, and how to videos. The Online Video Producer will also works with the marketing team to create unique promotional and informational videos. Field Production – In cooperation with other staff, coordinates pre-production and production planning activities; conducts field-based video production which involves interacting with clients and operating all portable video and audio equipment; transports and sets up lighting and audio equipment as required; provides limited troubleshooting and maintenance of field production equipment. Post-Production - Plans and performs video post-production tasks which includes reviewing footage, making editorial decisions, tape logging, rough cuts, audio adjustment, color correction, and final editing using Final Cut Pro software; utilizes computer graphics and special effects for video post-production in accordance with the overall production concepts; compresses video projects for output; makes video products available in a variety of formats; coordinates internal and external duplication services as required. This person will work cooperatively with the marketing team to establish and maintain the look, feel and tone of TopManage videos. This includes shot composition, lighting, graphics and effects creation, as well as working with music as called for within videos.
Candidate must have the ability to successfully engage/manage multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Strong, demonstrated ability to develop, shoot and edit video (motion graphics a huge plus),
• Expert knowledge of Final Cut Pro and Photoshop. Experienced in Affect Effects.
• Bi-lingual English and Spanish
• A four-year degree preferred in marketing, journalism, telecommunications or related field
• Strong attention to detail and great communication skills
• A creative self-starter who works efficiently on solo projects, meets deadlines, and also works well with a team
• Experience using a Website content management system
• Knowledge of SEO best practices for video
• Strong technical skills in the area of audio/visual equipment, camera setup, lighting, and shot angles
• Ideal candidates have their own camera equipment, but not required
• Ability to travel and work late (sometimes on weekends) to meet deadlines.
TO BE CONSIDERED, YOUR APPLICATION MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: 1. Cover letter giving us a better idea of you as a person. Be creative and feel free to use video. 2. Resume 3. Portfolio/Reel showing samples of your video work. If any of the samples were collaborative in nature, specify your involvement and contribution. 4. Names and contact information for two professional references. 5. Available start date. To apply please send CV or Reel to: email@example.com
Volver a la sección