Marketing and Event Manager / Gerente
Sexo - Cualquiera
Edad - Cualquiera
Educación - Cualquiera
Experiencia - 1-3 años
Tipo de trabajo - Tiempo completo
Creative Requirements: • Must have strong sense of creativity and be able to conceptualize and execute unique event programming ideas • Willing to take risks • Knowledge of art and art community • Strong knowledge of artists, performers, musicians and Djs in Panama City and abroad Leadership Skill Requirements: • Vision and Strategic Leadership • Teamwork • Strong Communication • Demonstrates Accountability and Creates Results Technical Skill Requirements: • Able to develop and manage budgets • Knowledge of advertising and marketing functions • Comprehensive knowledge of inbound markets and local trends Other Skill Requirements: • Participate as team player with others • Professionally represent the hotel in community and industry organizations and events • Provide constructive feedback to all departments and to hotel sales and marketing leaders • Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision • Must possess computer skills, including but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint • Knowledge of hotel and competitive market
Descripción del posición
Execute and supervise extremely creative and unique event production and programming as well as manage all marketing and sales activities for innovative, popular and artistic hotel and bar. Enviar hoja de vida a email@example.com
- Oversee event budgets and all support materials, timelines and calendars.
- Book, negotiate and manage all necessary performers and other types of talent
- When necessary, interface and negotiate with companies for sponsorship support, partnerships and monies
- Negotiate with vendors and performers to coordinate media costs, placement and scheduling.
- Manage and support local / international PR agencies to drive initiatives and objectives.
- Oversea all consumer and media events.
- Make decisions in a timely manner while under tight deadlines and when appropriate receive approval from management
- Oversee the creation, production and inventory of promotional materials, catalogs, brochures, flyers and press releases
- Build public awareness through relationships with customers, press, charities etc.
- Manage and further develop the brand’s social media strategy; encompassing Tantalo website, Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare and other interactive tools.
- Develop advertising campaigns for various types of media.
- Develop and execute marketing and communication strategies
- Monitor competitive hotel actions/positioning and communicates findings
- Create and implement CRM (Customer Relationship Management) /e-mail marketing strategy.
- Manage lists and database and provide copy direction for e-mail communications.
Persona de contacto: Recursos Humanos
Volver a la sección